Need Windows user / developer to help with Pynguin

Lee Harr missive at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 30 12:33:30 EDT 2011

>>> Py2exe
>>
>> I considered that, but I agree that licensing issues would make it
>> problematic.
>
> What licensing issues concern you? The py2exe license shouldn't be a
> problem and py2exe or something like it is good advice.

I think PyQt 4 would be the biggest issue. It is GPL 2 / 3.

I think if this were just for my own use, or just for use in
getting the program on to computers in my own school's
labs then py2exe would be fine.

I don't think I could post a py2exe'd version on the google
code site for general distribution. Of course this is only my
own personal (non-legal) opinion.