Looking for open-source Python projects to help out with
alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:39:51 CEST 2011
I'm currently working on building a new kind of social-network for
Users-Groups, Game-Clans & Student-Groups.
Building it using DJango with Pinax.
Detailed Feature-Set (planned):
• Event management
• Conference management (including ticketing with payment-gateway integration)
• Video+Audio Conferencing of event, with online interaction
possibilitiy (great for webinars)
• Join/create/delete/list groups
• Sitewide calendar
• Sitewide feed from non-private groups
• SSO integration (facebook, twitter & linkedin)
• Wall (+feed) for each group
• Listing of who's in which group
• PM group members
I will probably be releasing it under the New BSD license, although
I'm happy to consider others given a good argument.
On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 12:19 PM, Littlefield, Tyler <tyler at tysdomain.com> wrote:
> I've got a bit of time on my hands, so I'm curious what sorts of projects
> there are that people needs help with. I'd like to choose something that
> doesn't have a ton of red tape, but is stable, which is why I ask here
> instead of just Googling open source projects. My main interests lie in
> accessibility, Utilities and security.
> Take care,
> Web: http://tds-solutions.net
> Sent from my toaster.
More information about the Python-list