Graphing

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Sep 21 12:27:32 EDT 2011

On 2011-09-21, Frank Ruiz <frank.ruiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking to plot some data points related to system metrics.
> Benchmarking, etc. Can someone give some recommendations on a good
> way to graph these datapoints in python. I started looking into
> matplotlib, however was interested in others experiences.

I've always liked gnuplot-py, but I was a gnuplot user for 10+ years
before I started using Python.  If you don't already know how to use
gnuplot, then perhaps gnuplot-py might not seem as intuitive.

http://gnuplot-py.sourceforge.net/

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Hmmm ... an arrogant
                                  at               bouquet with a subtle