Where can I find a lexical spec of python?

Shaofei Cheng csf178 at 163.com
Wed Sep 21 14:01:14 EDT 2011

Yes, I'm using this document now but I was wondering if there is a formal spec for lexical grammar?  It looks like some part of the doc "http://docs.python.org/py3k/reference/grammar.html"  is missing.
We can find some replacement in lexical_analysis.html but it seems this document is write for a python user instead of a guy trying to implement python.
在 2011-09-22 00:55:45,"Thomas Jollans" <t at jollybox.de> 写道: