[ANNC] pynguin-0.12 (fixes problems running on Windows)
missive at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 03:35:44 CEST 2011
Pynguin is a python-based turtle graphics application.
It combines an editor, interactive interpreter, and
graphics display area.
It is meant to be an easy environment for introducing
some programming concepts to beginning programmers.
This release fixes problems which prevented the program
from working properly on Windows systems.
Pynguin is tested with Python 2.7.1 and PyQt 4.8.3 and
will use Pygments syntax highlighting if available.
Pynguin is released under GPLv3.
Changes in pynguin-0.12:
- Fixed menu items and dialogs not working on Windows
- Fixed error on Windows when trying to write backup files
- raise exception if using color component outside of 0-255
- make util.nudge_color() API match util.choose_color()
- allow setting background color
- fix custom svg avatars to allow any size avatar
- comment / uncomment line / region
- added command to clear history
- clears line before writing commands selected in menu
- added fractals example file
More information about the Python-list