MailingLogger 3.5.0 Released!
chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sat Sep 24 11:27:07 CEST 2011
I'm pleased to announce a new release of Mailinglogger.
Mailinglogger provides two handlers for the standard python
logging framework that enable log entries to be emailed either as the
entries are logged or as a summary at the end of the running process.
The handlers have the following features:
- customisable and dynamic subject lines for emails sent
- emails sent with a configurable headers for easy filtering
- flood protection to ensure the number of emails sent is not excessive
- support for SMTP servers that require authentication
- fully documented and tested
The only change for this release was to add an X-Log-Level header to
emails sent. For MailingLogger, this is the level of the log message
being emailed. For SummarisingLogger this is the highest level of any of
the messages handled.
Full docs can be found here:
For more information, please see:
Simplistix - Content Management, Zope & Python Consulting
More information about the Python-list