Wrote a new library - Comments and suggestions please!

Tal Einat taleinat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 10:24:12 EDT 2011

I don't work with SAS so I have no reason to invest any time developing for it.

Also, as far as I can tell, SAS is far from free or open-source, meaning I definitely am not interested in developing for it.

My library solves a problem for which there is no existing solution in the world of Python programming, AFAIK. I'm certainly not surprised such solutions already exist in other computing environments, but that's not relevant for me.