new to python question

The Geek theg33k at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 17:06:23 EDT 2011

I'm clearly not understanding something about scope in python...  Any help
is appreciated

In the following script I'm attempting to create 2 Foo objects, for each Foo
object I create 2 Bars and add them to Foo's bar array

Something hokey is occurring with the "foo.bars.append(bar)" line such that
Foo.bars is treated as a "static" (I know python doesn't have statics)

I have a workaround using encapsulation for the bars array but I prefer
would also like to understand the issue.

TIA,
Brad

[SCRIPT]
foos = []