Installing Python 2.6.7 on Windows

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:59:49 EDT 2011

On Sep 27, 11:25 pm, Steven D'Aprano <steve
+comp.lang.pyt... at pearwood.info> wrote:

> The Python development team is relatively small and chronically busy: too
> much to do and not enough time to do it.

If that is the case then why do they snub their noses at anyone who
wishes to help? What kind of people would chase off good help just to
save ego? I imagine the folks at py dev sort of like a dying man in
need of a heart transplant; the man informs the doctor that he would
happy to get a transplant but not if the heart came from a jew, asian,
african, latin, russian, or canuck.