Motion Tracking with Python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 03:57:12 EDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 4:39 PM, alex23 <wuwei23 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> or writing a MS Word virus in Python...
>
> Now that's just crazy talk.

... and I thought all three were. You know what they say - truth is
stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense!

Although the device driver example you cite is still ring-3 code, and
the Linux kernel is still in C. I like the idea of a special OS
written in Python though; it wouldn't be Linux, but it could well be
an excellent embedded-device OS. It'd probably end up having to
reinvent all sorts of facilities like process isolation and such,
though.

ChrisA