Suggested coding style

Prasad, Ramit ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com
Fri Sep 30 13:45:21 EDT 2011

> The answer to any news/mail client with feature X type question is
> normally "gnus" - although I don't know what "Gmail-like style" is.
Yeah

>slrn. Is good.
Unless I am missing something, it does not do email.

>http://incubator.apache.org/wave/
Are you suggesting I run my own webserver to aggregate emails, stick them in wave, and then write something that will convert my wave post to email? I suppose it could work, but that is *usually* not what is considered a "desktop app".

> Maybe one Apache's Buzz?
I think you will have to Google that one for me, as the first results I found were Apache Wicket and Apache Beehive...both which seem not related.

Ramit

712 Main Street | Houston, TX 77002
work phone: 713 - 216 - 5423