Detecting Ctrl-Alt-Del in Windows

Den patentsvnc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 12:26:12 EDT 2011

On Sep 1, 8:52 am, Den <patents... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Obviously, this is a windows-based question.  I know that Ctrl-Alt-Del
> is handled deep inside the OS, and I'm not trying to interrupt that.
> But is there some way to detect that a C-A-D has been pressed?
>
> Also, is there a corresponding key-sequence in Mac and Linux?  And how
> might one detect those too?
>
> Den

I've been doing some more thinking on what I want.  This may be a
better explanation.  Is there a way of detecting if my program has
lost "focus" (I'm not sure the correct term)?  For example, if someone
is typing in my program, but some other program takes control (or CAD
has been pressed) I would like simply to log that.  I have no interest
in trying to hijack or interfere with anything, simply log it.

Den