Accessing matplotlib-users discussion group?

John Ladasky ladasky at my-deja.com
Sat Sep 17 03:26:19 EDT 2011

On Sep 16, 10:29 am, Martin Schöön <martin.sch... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2011-09-15, John Ladasky <lada... at my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > Hate to bump this, but... I found Sourceforge's IRC, and tried to ask
> > for help there, and it doesn't look like I can get any help until
> > business hours tomorrow.  Anyone?
>
> No help really but I 'joined' Sourceforge about a year ago and
> had no problems whatsoever.
>
> Could it be some anti-robot filter that's gotten overly picky?
>
> /Martin

Well, I got through to Sourceforge today, and succeeded in
subscribing.  A support person said that their site's registration web
page has compatibility issues with certain web browsers and/or their
extensions.  I was using Chrome.  They asked me to try another
browser, I tried Firefox, and it worked.

Personally, I find that to be pretty bizarre -- but it worked.