I look for a package to make some simple console "form"

J. Cliff Dyer jcd at sdf.lonestar.org
Mon Apr 2 15:52:34 EDT 2012

You might look into formencode.  It basically takes the philosophy that
a form is nothing more and nothing less than an interface between user
input and python data.  It doesn't make assumptions about how you
present the form to the user.  It just handles validation and conversion
of that data into useful python objects, and from python objects to
displayable values.

http://www.formencode.org/en/latest/Validator.html

Might be what you're looking for.

Cheers,