Problem connecting to SMTP/IMAP server using SSL

Julien Phalip jphalip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 02:56:10 EDT 2012

Hi Michael,

Thanks again for your reply. I've tried using SMTP with TLS. And again it works with the VPN turned on but it still won't work with the VPN turned off. For some reason I don't understand, it simply won't instantiate the SMTP/SMTP_SSL/IMAP4/IMAP4_SSL objects at all and will hang forever if the VPN is turned off.

I'm really at loss there :)

Julien