is this foolish?

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Thu Apr 12 10:44:38 EDT 2012

On Thursday, April 12, 2012 10:40:47 AM Tim Golden did opine:

> On 12/04/2012 10:35, Cameron Simpson wrote:
> > I've found myself using a Python gotcha as a feature.

Tim:  your setup of using the CC: line for every thing with a blank To:
line is landing your posts in my spam folder.  Do you have a specific
reason for not using a To: line?

I am not inclined to change my filer rules because that particular rule
catches a lot of the incoming spam.

> Have a look at Peter Inglesby's lightning talk from a
> recent London Python Dojo:
>
>   http://inglesp.github.com/2012/03/24/mutable-default-arguments.html
>
> TJG

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
He who invents adages for others to peruse
takes along rowboat when going on cruise.