Mouse LED Control in Python

Shaunda blacklongfellow at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 21:52:40 EDT 2012

How can I make a battery powered
http://www.ledstrips8.com/led-light-bars-c-38.html led strip 12v   with 3
way switches?
My goal is to make a long line of grouped LEDs that is battery powered and
can be turned on or off from 2 different locations. I'm trying to make a
lighting system that doesn't make me have to turn on several individual
lamps as I find them along my path.

I will be making a line with 8  http://www.ledstrips8.com/ waterproof led
strip light  ("lamp" being a cluster of 6 LEDs), but I have no idea as to
how to go about making the line.

How should I set up the circuit to have all of them retain their brightness?

I need a battery that is rechargeable, so I am making one on
cheapbatterypacks.com. What size battery will I need to make (voltage and
mAh) to power this setup?  LEDs are RL5-W18030 at
http://www.ledstrips8.com/flexible-led-strip-lighting-c-32.html blue led
strip

I know I need a 3 way switch to turn them on and off with 2 switches, but
I'm not sure how to wire them into the circuit. Any advice?

I don't have a lot of experience with electronics, so some explanations
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for you help!