pylagiarism -- Need help now! Please provide code...

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Tue Aug 14 08:34:01 CEST 2012

Hi Everyone,

I just had a great idea for a new python module. I haven't bothered
googling it or doing any research.

I need help putting together some code; today preferably, my boss is on
my back. Can someone please contribute a functioning module showing me
how to do it?

Once I have all your submissions, I will compile a functioning  package,
which I hope to sell. Don't worry, no one will be at risk of being sued,
I don't intend to credit you with the code and you will not know
anything about what I have done because I don't intend to post and
feedback to the list. Licenses are not a problem either, I don't believe
in them and even if you find out I have plagiarized your stuff you have
bub-kiss chance of suing me as I am in another jurisdiction.

So, now you know where I am coming from, I would like to thank you for
all your help. Remember though, I need help now, so please stop what you
are doing and submit something quickly. I'm waiting...

Still waiting...

Hey, stop reading and get on with writing some code, I don't have all day!

--
Simon

Disclaimer  :) Please don't flame me, I have written this with my tongue
in my cheek and a light hearted take on some people request for
assistance on a range of mail lists. It was not meant to target anyone
in particular only to exaggerate how some people's requests appear to
lurkers and contributors on many fora I frequent.