Basic Question. Deploy new Master/Slave (M/S) datastore

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at
Thu Aug 30 19:27:17 CEST 2012

On 30/08/2012 16:51, Ylodis wrote:
> Hi,
> I had an old and deprecated Master/Slave (M/S) datastore
> and I trying to pass its content to a new Master/Slave (M/S) datastore as is expained here :
> Where it say I have to :
> " update myapp/"
> where have I to type that ?

The facetious answer is the keyboard as this isn't really a Python
question :)  I haven't looked at the link but I assume you need a
console or terminal window for your OS, that's cmd for Windows for which
you might need administrator privileges as I've no idea what you're doing.

Mark Lawrence.