Unicode

Anatoli Hristov tolidtm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 19:36:01 CET 2012


> src.decode() is creating a unicode string.  The error is not happening
> there.  But when print is used with a unicode string, it has to encode
> the data.  And for whatever reason, yours is using latin-1, and you have
> a character in there which is not in the latin-1 encoding.
I fixed the print, I changed the setting of the terminal and also on
the sshconfig, so now when I print I'm able to print out without
problems, but when I tried to run the script I've made it gives me
again the same error :
""Unexpected error: exceptions.UnicodeEncodeError
"""
Maybe I will try to update to 2.7



More information about the Python-list mailing list