Script randomly exits for seemingly no reason with strange traceback

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 15:43:51 EST 2012

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 3:32 AM, Andrew Berg <bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do you call on potentially-buggy external modules?
> It imports one module that does little more than define a few simple
> functions. There's certainly no (intentional) interpreter hackery at work.

If it's safe for you to do so (copyright/licence etc), it may be worth
posting the code along with your bug report, just in case. I had some
REALLY weird issues from embedding Python that derived, ultimately,
from buggy ref management - one such case came from forgetting to
incref None; it took me a long time to track it down, because the
problem didn't actually surface until the interpreter was shutting
down.

ChrisA