Python barcode scanner was RE:

Prasad, Ramit ramit.prasad at jpmorgan.com
Mon Feb 13 14:58:37 EST 2012

From: roncy thomas
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 1:16 PM
To: python-list at python.org

I'm doing a miniproject on electronics voting system.I require help for creating a code in python for coverting the barcode into binary digits.Or atleast an algorithm for the same..please Help..Reply to this mail id.

Kindly help me.

One of these should help:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4434959/usb-barcode-scanner-research
http://zbar.sourceforge.net/

Please include a descriptive subject next time.

Ramit

712 Main Street | Houston, TX 77002
work phone: 713 - 216 - 5423