xlwt 0.7.3 released!
chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 10:18:16 CET 2012
I'm pleased to announce the release of xlwt 0.7.3. This release is long
overdue and has been over 2.5 years in the making!
- Added user_set and best_fit attributes to Column class.
- Fixed an "[Errno 0] Error" raised when Worksheet.flush_row_data() was
called after Workbook.save()
- Fixed an error on Windows that occurred when writing large blocks to
- Added the ability to write rich text cells
- Fixed a bug when writing MULBLANK records on big-endian platforms.
- allow the active_pane on worksheets to be specified
- added support for zoom (magn) factors and improved possibilities when
generating split panes
For a full list of the changes, please see the svn log:
I've currently only put up .tar.gz sdists, if anyone requires anything
else, please explain why and I'll be happy to add!
Simplistix - Content Management, Batch Processing & Python Consulting
More information about the Python-list