[ANN] Python/Cython/SDL 2D Game Engine

Gabriel Jacobo gabomdq at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 11:13:19 EST 2012

Hello list, I wanted to let you know about my pet project for the last few
months, a multiplatform (Linux64/Win32/Android at the moment),
Python/Cython/SDL open source 2D game engine called "Ignifuga".
The source code mixes Python and Cython code, then uses Cython to convert
everything to C, and compiles it all along with the Python interpreter and
SDL into a static binary.

It's still a long way of from being something serious, but you can already
make nice Android Live wallpapers with it!

You can check it out at www.ignifuga.org

Thanks!

--
Gabriel.