Python Game Programming Challenge (PyWeek) #14 is coming! [corrected dates]
richard at pyweek.org
Thu Feb 23 04:16:09 CET 2012
Note: this email corrects the dates given in the previous announcement.
The 14th Python Game Programming Challenge (PyWeek) is coming. It'll
run from the 6th to the 13th of May. Not April as previously announced.
New user registration is NOT YET OPEN. It will open one month before
the challenge starts.
The PyWeek challenge:
- Invites entrants to write a game in one week from scratch either as
an individual or in a team,
- Is intended to be challenging and fun,
- Will hopefully increase the public body of game tools, code and expertise,
- Will let a lot of people actually finish a game, and
- May inspire new projects (with ready made teams!)
If you're in the US and can make it I'm co-presenting a 3 hour pygame
tutorial at PyCon in March.
More information about the Python-list