OT: Entitlements [was Re: Python usage numbers]

Albert van der Horst albert at spenarnc.xs4all.nl
Sun Feb 26 07:44:13 EST 2012

In article <40af8461-1583-4496-9d81-d52d6905d24d at b23g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>,
Rick Johnson  <rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com> wrote:
>Because the Jews allowed themselves to be subjected. Sad, but true.

Actually Jew stands for (relative) coward. Let me explain.
Jew comes from Juda, one of the 12 tribes. At some time Israel
was subjected and 11 tribes resisted to the death and are eradicated
since. Only the Juda tribe gave in and their land was called Judea since.
(So the name Israel for the current state is a propagandistic lie,
to claim the land once occupied by the 12 tribes.)

I don't blame them for the attitude of "live to fight another day"
or even for plain survival. If the Jews hadn't allow themselves
to be subjected, there would be no Jews.

>Slaves only exist because they allow themselves to exist. When people

Never been a slave, were you? Try to imagine what it is to be
born a slave.

>"Freeeeeedoooooooommmmmmm!"
>"Live free, or die!"
>"From my cold dead hand!"
>"Over my dead body!"
>"Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be
>demanded by the oppressed."
>"Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves."
>"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be."
>"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will
>not have, nor do they deserve, either one."

Black Panther comes to mind. The USA just killed them.

Groetjes Albert

albert at spe&ar&c.xs4all.nl &=n http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst