New Science Discovery: Perl Idiots Remain Idiots After A Decade!New Science Discovery: Perl Idiots Remain Idiots Af

Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) spamtrap at library.lspace.org.invalid
Wed Feb 29 23:10:48 EST 2012

In <87aa41k6x5.fsf at sapphire.mobileactivedefense.com>, on 02/29/2012
   at 03:15 PM, Rainer Weikusat <rweikusat at mssgmbh.com> said:

>'mathematics' (an essentially outdated write-only programming
>language dating back to the times when humans had to perform
>computations themselves)

ROTF,LMAO! You obviously don't have a clue as to what Mathematics
means. Free hint: it doesn't mean Arithmetic. You're as bigoted as Xah
Lee,

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT  <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>

Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action.  I reserve the
right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.  Reply to
domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me.  Do not
reply to spamtrap at library.lspace.org