MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED BY NON-MUSLIMS ?????????

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Jan 3 13:24:12 EST 2012

On Tuesday, January 03, 2012 01:13:08 PM John Ladasky did opine:

> On Jan 3, 7:40 am, BV <bv5bv5... at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED BY NON-MUSLIMS
>
> Q0. Why do thousand-line religious posts appear in comp.lang.python?

Already discussed, at considerable length & I got told off.

The solution is to chop the link between google.groups and this list.  But
that subject has been declared verboten. Too much inconvenience to ask the
googlers to subscribe to the real list I guess.  Because my spamassassin
has been trained on so much google (& yahoo too) originated spam, one
poster here, Jerome, has his messages always caught.  He comes in thru the
groups coupling and I have considered moving his messages to the ham
folder, but realized all that would do is poison my bayes.

Since TPTB of this list don't care, neither do I, so his messages continue
to be automatically fed to SA as spam, daily.  Shrug.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
I'm changing the CHANNEL ... But all I get is commercials for "RONCO
MIRACLE BAMBOO STEAMERS"!