MOST COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED BY NON-MUSLIMS ?????????

D'Arcy Cain darcy at druid.net
Tue Jan 3 14:40:12 EST 2012

On 12-01-03 02:24 PM, Benjamin Kaplan wrote:
>> :0 Hir
>> * ^List-Id:.*python-list.python.org
>> * ^From:.*@gmail.com
>> * ^Newsgroups:.*
>> /dev/null
>>
>> --
>
> Wouldn't that just kill everything sent from a gmail account? That's
> have an "Organization: http://groups.google.com" header. You'd
> probably be better off filtering on that.

Possibly.  I don't remember seeing that header at the time that I
created the recipe.  I'll have to try that.

In any case, the above doesn't kill everything from gmail, only messages
from gmail that come through the news/mlist gateway.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
IM: darcy at Vex.Net