.format vs. %

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:26:35 EST 2012

You mean like with Py++? http://pypi.python.org/pypi/pyplusplus/

> The auto code generation part for low-paid tedious   GUI tasks  is still missing
> in the standard Python.

Wait, what? How is it the Python community's responsibility to relieve
talentless code-monkeys of their tedium? Why can't they write their
own damn code generators?

> Boa and wxpython are still not good enough.

And what are you contributing to the situation other than
misinformation and markov-generated spam?