a little help

Andres Soto soto_andres at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 4 18:25:33 EST 2012

Hi,
I am new using Python, although I have experience using other
programming languages like Pascal, FORTRAN, C, Prolog, etc. I am using IDLE
Editor for Python in coordination with the command line interface.
My situation is the
following: I am developing some code. I use the IDLE Editor to write it down.
Then, I save it and import it from the command line interface, so it is already available from the prompt.
Then I load (read) some
data from files using that code. Let suppose that after that I make some
changes in the code using again the IDLE Editor, save the program code, and…what
else? The updated code is not already available from the command line interface. If I run the module, I lose the
data already loaded (and it is a big amount). If I re-import it, the new code
is not available
Any suggestion?
Thanks
Andres