Newbie: Looking for code review on my first Python project.

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jan 11 00:23:01 EST 2012

Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> writes:

> I would too, but if you prefer the indentation, just leave out the
> '+'s and let Python do the catenation when compiling:

Or use a trimple quoted string, with indentation in the source, and use
Python's batteries to manage it at runtime. Best of both worlds
<URL:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2504411/proper-indentation-for-python-multiline-strings/2504454#2504454>.

--
 \     “I have an answering machine in my car. It says, ‘I'm home now. |
  `\  But leave a message and I'll call when I'm out.’” —Steven Wright |