speaking at PyCon

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Mon Jan 30 18:48:51 EST 2012

Wow.  As somebody who has given plenty of talks, I can tell you this is an awesome checklist (and most of it not specific to PyCon).

Let me add one suggestion -- never, ever, ever, type a URL into a browser connected to the internet in front of a live audience.  You never know when you're going to make a typo and something *totally* not what you expected will fill the screen.  If you absolutely insist on ignoring the good advice about not doing live demos, at least bookmark your urls and click on the bookmark.  DAMHIKT.