speaking at PyCon

python at bdurham.com python at bdurham.com
Mon Jan 30 21:06:27 EST 2012

Roy,

> Let me add one suggestion -- never, ever, ever, type a URL into a browser connected to the internet in front of a live audience. You never know when you're going to make a typo and something *totally* not what you expected will fill the screen.

Great advice!

Years ago I did a presentation on Python and then launched a browser to
give a tour of the Python website.

When I went to enter the URL, I accidentally typed in python.com (which
at the time was an adult website) vs. python.org.

Talk about getting your audience's attention!!

Malcolm

BTW: Great tips Eric - thanks for sharing.