How to support a non-standard encoding?

Ivan ivan at llaisdy.com
Sun Jan 8 03:50:07 EST 2012

Dear jmf, Tim

Thanks for these pointers.  They look v useful.

I'll have a go and report back (with success I hope).

Best wishes

Ivan

On 06/01/2012 20:42, Tim Wintle wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-01-06 at 12:00 -0800, jmfauth wrote:
>> The distibution of such a codec may be a problem.
>
> There is a register_codec method (or similar) in the codecs module.
>
> Tim

Ivan A. Uemlianin
Llaisdy

                     ivan at llaisdy.com
                      www.llaisdy.com
                          llaisdy.wordpress.com
               github.com/llaisdy
                      www.linkedin.com/in/ivanuemlianin

     "Froh, froh! Wie seine Sonnen, seine Sonnen fliegen"
                      (Schiller, Beethoven)