PyWarts: time, datetime, and calendar modules

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 21:50:46 EST 2012

On 01/14/2012 10:27 PM, Rick Johnson wrote:
> Face it, Guido has broken Python's cherry. She is no longer pure.
> You're acting like some over- protective father. WAKE UP! Python is a
> promiscuous little whore and she's on girls gone wild (Volume 4000)
> shaking her little money maker. We should at least profit from the
> immorality.

Hmm, down goes all the credibility you had since your rebirth on this
list.  Back to the old ways.

That said, Rick I think it's time for you to fork python.  Your
brilliance and foresight put Guido's to shame.  No one else has the guts
to stand up and say what needs to be said.  If you can't fix python, no
one can.