can some one help me with my code. thanks

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Fri Jan 20 21:23:19 EST 2012

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:21:30 -0800, Rick Johnson wrote:

> On Jan 20, 12:49 pm, Tamanna Sultana <tamannas.rah... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > If you can give me some lead to fix the code I wrote below that will
>> > be great:
>
> Your variable names need a bit more thought
>
>> def average(bin):
>
> What is a "bin"? Maybe you shoulc have called this a "lst" eh?

What's a 'lst'? It's not even a real word, and it looks like 1st.

"Bin" is a standard English world. You know, like "rubbish bin" or
"recycling bin". It is also a standard term used in statistics as a noun,
a verb, and adjective, e.g.:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5581023/r-graphing-binned-data

--
Steven