June 2012 Archives by thread
Starting: Fri Jun 1 00:31:10 CEST 2012
Ending: Sat Jun 30 23:48:16 CEST 2012
- python3 raw strings and \u escapes
rurpy at yahoo.com
- How to suppress exception printing to console?
Steven W. Orr
- wxpython using variable with wx.statictext ignores \n
- Tkinter deadlock on graceful exit
- get latest from svn
- CPython 2.7: Weakset data changing size during internal iteration
- Use a locally built Tk for Python?
- understanding operator overloading
- DBF records API
- While stack:
- other languages API to python
- why i can't read sda1 with python?
- ctypes callback with char array
Diez B. Roggisch
- Python 2.7.3, C++ embed memory leak?
Diez B. Roggisch
- WHAT DO MUSLIMS THINK ABOUT JESUS ?????????
- how to typecast a ctypes pointer to another one
- Smallest/cheapest possible Python platform?
- How to Test GUI Apps for many Python X GUI toolkits
- usenet reading
- python View Controller for decoupled website architectures?
- Installing Mailman
- Help needed with nested parsing of file into objects
- Where is the latest step by step guide to use Jython to compile Python into Java?
- file pointer array
- How do I get the constructor signature for built-in types?
- stop thread from outside 'run'
- Metaclass of a metaclass
- Namespace hack
- Twisted 12.1.0 released
- what gui designer is everyone using
Mark R Rivet
- Available candidate for Oracle DBA
- English version for Mémento Python 3 (draft, readers needed)
- Has theHas Python community got Alan Saalfeld et al's algorithm and source code implementation
- Need a Python Developer in Mountain View,CA
- Your confirmation is required to leave the Python-list mailing list
- How to exec() a string like interactive python does?
- Python Tree datastructure comparison
- mistake in python tutorial
Miriam Gomez Rios
- KeyError: '13'
Phanindra Ramesh Challa
- problem python
- Compare 2 times
- ttk.Spinbox missing?
- [Python-Dev] TZ-aware local time
- [Python-ideas] changing sys.stdout encoding
- Need to build Python 2.6 with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Documentación desde la terminal de comandos.
Diego Uribe Gamez
- UDPSock.recvfrom(buf) ??????? (buf) ???
Diego Uribe Gamez
- Searching 2 Strings in A File
- ANN: Tracerlib 0.1 Released
- Adopting ‘lockfile’
- Career related question
- Where is the lastest step by step guide to compile Python into an executable?
- next alpha sequence value from var pointing to array
- xlrd 0.7.8 released!
- Interprocess comunication
- Why does this leak memory?
- Installing MySQLdb via FTP?
- Python libraries portable?
- tiffany 0.3 released
- Order a list to get a hierarchical order
- About a list comprehension to transform an input list
- RunPy (was py2bat (was: How do I make a Python .bat executable file?))
- mode for file created by open
- Import semantics?
- Passing ints to a function
- Some posts do not show up in Google Groups
- Create directories and modify files with Python
- Strange Problem with pythonw.exe
asa at vorsicht-bissig.de
- which one do you prefer? python with C# or java?
- [Q] How to specify options for 'setup.py install' by environment variable?
- Nexus Programming Language
- compiling py 2.7.3 with openssl
- PyDoc - Python Documentation Plugin for Eclipse
- looking for a python script disk/storage benchmark
tbaror at gmail.com
- Another non blocking method in thread
- err: A cool new chatbot written and extensible in python
- School Girls Mobile Number
- Decorator Pattern with Iterator
- python with xl
- Ann: New Stackless Website
- Where to set default data - where received, or where used
- Sybase module 0.40 released
- [newbie] Equivalent to PHP?
- using identifiers before they are defined
- Using pdb with greenlet?
- multiprocessing: excepthook not getting called
- Internationalized domain names not working with URLopen
- validating XML
- SOUTH INDIAN ACTRESS HOT STILLS & TOP INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- network protocols
- Pytz error: unpack requires a string argument of length 44
bringa at gmail.com
- When adding my application to Windows right-click menu
- consecutive node sequence and pathlength problem using networkx graph
- string to list
- Create thumbnail image (jpg/png) of PDF file using Python
golfshoe at gmail.com
- finding the byte offset of an element in an XML file (tell() and seek()?)
- mbox parsing, specifically message body
- [ANNOUNCE] pypiserver 0.6.0 - minimal private pypi server
- Finding all loggers?
- PyCon Australia 2012 Conference Programme Revealed!
- EXCLUSIVE HOT PHOTOS & VIDEOS
- does python have bright future?
- python's future?
- Use of internal ctypes objects
- Python script for device automatic update.
- OpenOpt Suite 0.39
- PIL for the Python 3.2.3
Gonzalo de Soto
- Threads vs subprocesses
- PyPyODBC 0.5 alpha released! (A Pure Python ODBC module)
- Hashable object with self references OR how to create a tuple that refers to itself
Edward C. Jones
- tiffany 0.4 released
- Installing numpy over an older numpy
- Academic citation of Python
- is the same betweent python3 and python3.2?
- Komodo, Python
Isaac at AU
- Python 3.3.0a4, please add ru'...'
- python 3.3 bz2 decompression testing results
- Smart quote character replacement for those with deficient sed-fu.
- Is that safe to use ramdom.random() for key to encrypt?
- ~~** 365 Tips for Saving, Investing, and Making Money **~~
- How does python bytecode works?
- How can i build python3 without optimization?
- [ANNC] vbot-0.3
- Cross-platform mobile application written in Python
- lazy evaluation of a variable
- post init call
- Py3.3 unicode literal and input()
- Problem with ImapLib and subject in French
- module name vs '.'
- Tkinter binding question
- Conditional decoration
- Checking compatibility of a script across Python versions automatically
- Read STDIN as bytes rather than a string
- Closes this week: PyCon Australia 2012 and Google Australia announce gender diversity grants
- "constant sharing" works differently in REPL than in script ?
shearichard at gmail.com
- Pymongo Error
- Help On Paramiko
Nikunj.Badjatya at emc.com
- Converting html character codes to utf-8 text
- DID YOU GET THIS?
- Python equivalent to the "A" or "a" output conversions in C
Edward C. Jones
- Finding absolute path of imported module?
- ANN: Python Meeting Düsseldorf - 17.07.2012
eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg
- re.finditer with lookahead and lookbehind
- fastest method
david.garvey at gmail.com
- DirectX Screenshot with python possible?
- Custom build of Python
- execnet-1.1: cross-interpreter distributed execution library
- xlrd 0.7.9 released!
- Is python a interpreted or compiled language?
- Jython and PYTHONSTARTUP
- Can parellelized program run slower than single process program?
- Introspect imports from module
- using SQLalchemy
- Generator vs functools.partial?
- Strange threading behaviour
- inno setup 5.5
- Parse command line output using textfsm
- bdist_wininst [was: Custom build of Python]
- how to compare below 2 json structure in python
- [ANNOUNCE] greenlet 0.4.0
- Help me with a bytes decoding problem in python 3
- None shown in output
- use Python to post image to Facebook
davecotefilm at gmail.com
- Python and Facebook
- emded revision control in Python application?
- A question on os.path.join in POSIX systems
- Can't understand python C apis
- cPickle - sharing pickled objects between scripts and imports
- SSL handshake hanging, despite bugfix in stdlib
- Why is python source code not available on github?
- Filenames started with _(underscore) in Modules/ why?
- Getting lazy with decorators
- How can i call array_length to get the length of array object?
- Why has python3 been created as a seperate language where there is still python2.7 ?
- Help to make a simple web page to do form post using python3 and get the value from form and display it on webpage
- Why are these files names started with underscore?
- Weight Loss Calculator .. Down.load F.ree
- The Quran on Human Embryonic Development
- Grok vs. Django for RESTful API?
- tiffany 0.5 released
- exception problem
- tiffany 0.6 released
- image lib supports arbitrary canvas coordinate
- Faster way to map numpy arrays
- ACTRESS HOT PHOTOS & VIDEOS
- How keep python socket alive for ever by setting Keep alive flag.
- Executing Python Scripts on Mac using Python Launcher
- vBulletin scraper -- feasible?
- Perl __DATA__ construct.
- uninitialize PyEval_InitThreads()
- ACTRESS UNSEENED LATEST HOT PICS
- Frustrating circular bytes issue
- distutils that supports msvc10 and that can be backfitted into Python 2.6
- PySerial could not open port COM4: [Error 5] Access is denied - please help
- [RELEASED] Python 3.3.0 beta 1
- [newbie] problem with data (different behaviour between batch and interactive use)
- json.loads() should return a more specific error
- cmd i/o stream module
- 2to6 ?
- PyCarolinas Is a Go!
- Slow output
subhabangalore at gmail.com
- XPlatform ToolKit
phpyjs at gmail.com
- ANN: psutil 0.5.0 released
- Py330b1, un café crème sucré
wxjmfauth at gmail.com
- Recommend decent Computer Science books
- question about numpy, subclassing, and a DeprecationWarning
- Question:Programming a game grid ...
- Is there any way to decode String using unknown codec?
howmuchistoday at gmail.com
- moving methods from class to instance of other class
lars van gemerden
- Learning python by reading
- how can I implement "cd" like shell in Python?
- I can't send images to this mail-list
- 转发：Re:how can I implement "cd" like shell in Python?
- 回复： how can I implement "cd" like shell in Python?
- TKinter Frame Size automatic
hkaratoy at gmail.com
- retry many times decorator
- Following syntax error in Mac OX10.7 Terminal
- Re Following syntax error in Mac OX10.7 Terminal
- PyDev 2.6.0 Released
- Seeking Python Programmer - San Jose, CA
- code review
- SOUTH INDIAN HOT ACTRESS PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
- Re Re Following syntax error in Mac OX10.7 Terminal
- format() not behaving as expected
- tiffany 0.6.1 released
- PyDev IPython Confusion
- [ANN] IPython 0.13 is officially out!
Last message date:
Sat Jun 30 23:48:16 CEST 2012
Archived on: Mon Jun 1 07:54:38 CEST 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).