New Science Discovery: Perl Idiots Remain Idiots After A Decade!New Science Discovery: Perl Idiots Remain Idiots Af

Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.) spamtrap at library.lspace.org.invalid
Thu Mar 1 10:13:11 EST 2012

In <DuD3r.21706$cL.12835 at newsfe17.iad>, on 03/01/2012
   at 05:07 AM, Chiron <chiron613 at gmail.com> said:

>Hmm... maybe, instead of just ridiculing him,

I'm treating him as he treats others.

>BTW, I happen to agree with you insofar as this poster not
>understanding  the nature of mathematics.  His comment reminds me of
>the article,  "Transgressing the Boundaries: Towards a
>Transformative Hermeneutics of Quantum Gravity"

A brilliant piece of work. I greatly enjoyed it and the reaction to
its disclosure.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT  <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>

Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action.  I reserve the
right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.  Reply to
domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me.  Do not
reply to spamtrap at library.lspace.org