IF JESUS WAS GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!

BV BV bv4bv4bv4 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 05:44:27 EST 2012

IF JESUS WAS GOD

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel:
The Lord our God is one Lord." The words "our God" indicate that Jesus
had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him. Jesus didn't say
"Your God". He said "our God" which includes Jesus as the creation of
GOD.
If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 20:17 Jesus said I ascend to my God
and your God? This tells us that we and Jesus have a common GOD.
If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 8:28 Jesus said "I do nothing of
myself"? Can't GOD do anything he wills?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 14:28 Jesus said "My Father (GOD)
is greater than I"?If Jesus was GOD, then why in Luke 23:46 Jesus said
"Father (GOD), into thy hands I commend my spirit"?
If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 19:16 Jesus said "Why call me
good, there is none good but One, that is GOD"?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus begged his GOD to
have mercy on him and to pass the cup to death (kill Jesus in another
words) before Jesus goes through the pain of
crucifixion? Also see: Jesus's crucifixion in Islam

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 18:38 he didn't reply when he was
asked about the truth?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 24:36 Jesus told his followers
that no one (including Jesus) knows when the judgment day will come,
only GOD knows?
If Jesus was GOD, then why in Isiah 11:2-3 GOD had put the spirit of
fearing GOD in Jesus?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:31 Jesus told his followers that
if he (Jesus) bears witness of himself, then his record is not true?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:30 Jesus told his followers that
he can't do a single thing of his own initiative?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:36-38 Jesus said that GOD had
assigned him (Jesus) work and GOD is a witness on Jesus?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in John 5:32 Jesus told his followers that
they have never seen GOD at anytime nor ever heard his voice?

If Jesus was GOD, then why did he pray to his GOD in Luke 5:16?

If Jesus was GOD, then why in Matthew 26:39 Jesus fell on his face and
prayed to his GOD?

The "God" Title:
How come Christians take the "God" (theos in Greek) title literally
with Jesus in Isiah 9:6 and they don't take it literally for the rest
of the prophets and people who were called Gods ?
The Prophets who were called "God" in the Bible are as follows:
Prophet Moses in Exodus 7:1
The Devil in Corinthians 4:4 (the word for God in this verse is theos
in Greek, the same used for Jesus that was translated as "God")
Multiple Prophets in Psalms 82:6
King David in Psalm 45:3
Note: The only unique title given to GOD in the Bible that was not
given to others at all are Jehova, GOD, and GOD LORD. "God", "Most
Mighty" and "Almighty One" are titles that were given to Jesus, other
Prophets and to Satan himself in the Bible.

Very important note: Did you know that in the languages of Arabic and
Hebrew the father of the house can be called the God of the house?
Jesus was the God (father or leader) of his people and their father
according to Isiah 9:6. Jesus being the leader and the king, it is
normal for him to be called the father of his people (Father in Isiah
9:6), and because he is their father he automatically becomes their
God. My father is my God in Arabic and Hebrew.

The "Son" Title:
How come Christians take the "God's Son" title literally with Jesus
and they don't take it literally for the rest of the prophets and
people who were called the Sons of God?
In John 3:16 Jesus was called God's only Begotten Son.
In Exodus 4:22 "Thus saith Jehova, Isreal is my son, even my
firstborn." Isreal was called God's First Son.
In Jeremiah 31:9 "I am a father to Isreal, and Ephraim is my
firstborn." Ephraim is God's First Son and First Born.In Psalm 2:7
"... Jehova had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I
begotten thee." David was called God's Begotten Son.

Were Jesus's Miracle's Unique?
If Jesus is believed to be GOD because he could do miracles, he could
heal leprosy, he could cause blind men to see, or raise the dead, then
what about the others who performed the same miracles?

Elisha and Elijah fed a hundred people with twenty barley loaves and a
few ears of corn (2 Kings 4:44).

[Elisha told Naaman, who was a leper, to wash in the river Jordan (2
Kings 5:14) and he was healed. Elisha caused a blind man to see in (2
Kings 6:17,20).

Elijah and Elisha raised the dead in (1 Kings 17:22, and 2 Kings
4:34). Even Elisha's dead bones restored a dead body in (2 Kings
13:21).
Indeed Jesus had prophesied that people will worship him uselessly and
will believe in doctrines not made by GOD but by men "But in vain they
do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
(Matthew 15:9)"

In Matthew 15:9 above, we see Jesus warning that Trinity (the bogus
lie) will dominate, and people will take Jesus as GOD and worship him,
which is a total sin according to what Jesus said !!
Allah Almighty (GOD) in the Noble Quran (The Muslims' Holy Scripture)
states in Verse 5:72 "They do blaspheme who say: 'God is Christ the
son of Mary.' But said Christ: 'O Children of Isreal ! worship God, my
Lord and your Lord.' "

Also in Noble Verse 5:73 "They do blaspheme who say God is one of
three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One God. If they desist
not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will
befall the blasphemers among them."
And also in Noble Verse 4:171 "O People of the Book! Commit no
excesses in your religion: Nor say of God aught but the truth. Christ
Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an apostle of God, ..."

The Point that I am trying to prove:

Muslims believe that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is a messenger
from God. He was sent from God Almighty to deliver God's words to his
people. Jesus was never God, nor ever claimed to be God. Jesus was a
humble wonderful human being just like the rest of the Prophets and
Messengers of God. Muslims also believe that Jesus was never
crucified, nor ever died on the cross, nor ever wanted to die on the
cross, nor ever was sent to earth to die on the cross .

For more information about Islam

http://www.islam-guide.com

http://www.islamhouse.com/s/9661

http://www.thisistruth.org