The original command python line

Devin Jeanpierre jeanpierreda at
Sun Mar 4 08:19:25 CET 2012

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 1:20 AM, Damjan Georgievski <gdamjan at> wrote:
> How come?
> I'm using explicit relative imports, I thought they were the new thing?

Explicit relative imports are fine. Implicit relative imports can
create multiple module objects for the same source file, which breaks
things like exception handling (because exception types are unequal if
they're from different classes, even if the different classes come
from two executions of the same source code).

-- Devin