A Plausible Promise of Abundant Educational Resources

John Graves jg07024 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 00:06:39 EDT 2012

The warning from Google should be fixed by now. A server outside my control
had been infected with malware, so I shifted servers, but the warning
message remained attached to the domain name. The address
http://slidespeech.org leads to http://code.google.com/p/slidespeech/ the
source code repository.