Python is readable

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Mon Mar 19 07:57:09 EDT 2012

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 12:15:07 +0100, Kiuhnm wrote:

>>> Welcome in the realm of trolling.
>>
>> Seems like you're the one trolling.
>
> At least I hope that ChrisA understood what I meant. I'll spell it out
> for you trollmonger (is that even a word?):

Sure, why not? A trollmonger would be someone who deals in the buying and
selling of trolls. Presumably this would be meant figuratively, like an
argument-monger (someone who starts and gets involved in arguments).

> 1) I read Steve's posts but I found his answers inconsistent.

I don't think they are, but I'm happy to either clarify or concede any
points that are contradictory or inconsistent, if you tell me what they
are.

--
Steven