What's the best way to write this regular expression?

John Salerno johnjsal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 15:39:22 EST 2012

Ok, first major roadblock. I have no idea how to install Beautiful
Soup or lxml on Windows! All I can find are .tar files. Based on what
I've read, I can use the easy_setup module to install these types of
files, but when I went to download the setuptools package, it only
seemed to support Python 2.7. I'm using 3.2. Is 2.7 just the minimum
version it requires? It didn't say something like "2.7+", so I wasn't
sure, and I don't want to start installing a bunch of stuff that will
clog up my directories and not even work.

What's the best way for me to install these two packages? I've also
seen a reference to using setup.py...is that a separate package too,
or is that something that comes with Python by default?

Thanks.