Open Source: you're doing it wrong - the Pyjamas hijack

james hedley jameskhedley at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:10:13 EDT 2012

Agreed with pretty much all of that. It's third-world politics, lurching from one dictator to another. Risinger seems to have banned all discussion of the subject from the list too, I'm not posting anymore because I don't want to give him an excuse to wield his newly found banhammer.

But yeah, a lot of the commentary from the pro-rebel side ( not that any of them admit they had anything to do with it ) really does come across as being ill-informed and childish.

This story is on reddit, if anyone is that way inclined:

http://www.reddit.com/r/opensource/comments/t5acr/project_hijacked_advice_from_experience_foss/