Open Source: you're doing it wrong - the Pyjamas hijack

Adrian Hunt cyborgv2 at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 19:36:00 EDT 2012

Hi ya,

Please don't attack me or pull me into the centre of this conflict... I don't have any idea of what is really happening here; other than that I've read on the python-list mailing list.  Your right, I have never released any code, under any license of any description. I have only offered snippets of code to people/projects to be used as they see fit (besides my professional developments and private projects.)

All I did was to answer a mail sent to me by Ian Kelly (who I don't konw nor have ever had any prior contact with) about releasing code under a license... And, what I said stands: once anyone releases code, they are bound by the license they released it under as much as anyone else that may use it and cannot then withdraw that code from the domain they released it to (except by maybe creating a new and different version.)

Being dyslexic, my message (and this one) may not be worded in the best way but that is no reason to start on me!