John Carmack glorifying functional programing in 3k words

jaialai.technology at gmail.com jaialai.technology at gmail.com
Wed May 2 10:44:36 EDT 2012

> I'm not a 'Common Lisper' or a 'Pythoner' so I'm not directly or
> personally affected by your retarded and offensive comment. However, who
> the fuck do you think you are to post stuff of this nature? (I believe)
> I'll understand if you've got some sort of psychological issue affecting
> your behaviour.
OP lives out of his car and his main source of income seems to be ad
revenue from his website.
He may be nuts be he is pretty smart and some of the articles he has up
there are worth reading. Still, he has to promote it in some way and by
constantly posting these sorts of things he brings people to his site.
I'm honestly impressed he can survive this way so I am willing to
ignore or maybe killfile his postings and leave him be.