python and Open cv

inshu chauhan insideshoes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 09:55:34 CET 2012

How to load a yml file in python and work with it ??

I used : import cv
            data = cv.Load("Z:/data/xyz_00000_
300.yml")

But when I print data.. it just gives the detail of the image like number
of rows and columns etc....
I want read what is there in the pixel of the image..

I tried to use the following code .. but it gives me only the pixel values
not the information contained in pixel ??

def AccessPixels(img):
    for y in range(0, img.height):
        for x in range(0, img.width):
            cv.Get2D(img, y, x) # Slow get pixel value.
            cv.Set2D(img, y, x, (0, 0, 0, 0)) # Slow set pixel value.

can somebody help.. thanx in advance !!!