Executing .exe on a remote Windows machine

Kevin Holleran kdawg44 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 15:43:01 CET 2012

My goodness.... psexec.

thanks.... can't believe that didn't come to me...

Kevin Holleran
Master of Science, Computer Information Systems
Grand Valley State University
Master of Business Administration
Western Michigan University

My Paleo & Fitness Blog <http://kevinspaleofitness.blogspot.com/>

"Do today what others won't, do tomorrow what others can't" - SEALFit

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit." - Aristotle