d at davea.name
Thu Nov 8 17:33:53 CET 2012
On 11/08/2012 08:47 AM, inshu chauhan wrote:
> Actually data is neither a zanzibar nor a class nor a list.. its a yml
> image. with pixels
> I am trying to access pixels of a 3D image through this programme..
You want us to keep guessing? And without supplying any new
information? There's no such thing as a yml image in Python, though
there might be some library that supports such a thing with some class
structure. And you just might have downloaded it from the
http://www.ymlgroup.com/obscurehiddenlocation/downloads site, and
imported it using from notzanzibar import DataType.
Then you'd have instantiated it in some code like
data = DataType(filename)
and then the type of data would be notzanzibar.DataType and the docs
would be probably available somewhere on www.invalid.com/docs
The only new guess:
A 3D image would presumably have 3 subscripts, and you're only supplying
If you want help, be explicit:
1) what version of CPython are you using, and on what OS?
2) what web site did you download some extra library from ?
3) what import statement did you use ?
4) How are all those global variables initialized ?
5) What command did you use to start the script ? Did you run it from
command.com, or from some IDE ?
5) Exactly what error message did you get, including the traceback ?
6) What have you done to try to figure out your own error?
More information about the Python-list